so i can tell you that my whole family is currently asleep.
i know many of you dream of having a studio separate from your home.
i myself used to have this same dream.
it's like anything, it has its pros and cons.
what i love about it is:
- i don't have to worry about making noise late into the night.
- i can make big messes and walk away.
- it makes it a little easier to separate work life from home life.
- i get less interruptions
what i don't love about it is:
- i don't feel as part of everything.
- i miss hearing all the "goings on" of my family.
- it's more of a commitment to head to the studio.
- my family doesn't visit me as much.
all that being said, i couldn't really tell you what my preference is.
or which space would be more productive in the end.
for me it's such a toss up.
how about you? do you have a preference?